Monday, April 4, 2011

Blankness, darkness, chaos

Whoa doggies! It has been awhile hasn't it? It seems as though I have lost the ability to express my thoughts in a coherent manner.........BUT, I'm going to make the attempt.
What's up with that awesome title....sheesh. Well, those were the most appropriate words to describe my lack of bloggitude here of late. My mind has been on vacation I think.

K, nuff with the scuses. Going to get started.....

Determination to not accept failure has been the driving force of my life for most of the past 6+ years. The day I left my then husband, five sons in tow and hid for our safety in a domestic violence shelter, was the day I knew I could no longer accept failure as an excuse for anything. And so, I went forward....until here recently. Being the overly introspective person I am....I have come to the conclusion it is time to rediscover the drive to succeed that has carried me so very far over the course of the past few years.

To say I am a driven person would be an understatement. It is my drive that is my blessing and my curse. A blessing in that it has enabled me to accomplish amazing feats that many thought I would never be able to do. A curse in that my ferocity has caused me to lose people I cared about, or scared others away. But it's who I am....so whacha gonna do? *smiles*

OK, this was pretty lame as blogs go. But, at least it was something, which is better than nothing, and only half as good as anything!

Feel free to quote that.....lol.....you know you want to!.....well....OK.....I want to......hmmm........can you say Facebook?........Things are looking up......I see a Pullitzer in my future........now, just need to make everyone else see. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment